Yealink Forums

Full Version: Searching for Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi,

Please get it by this link:

Regards,
James
Many thanks James...just downloaded and updated the handsets to firmware 26.73.0.12. And just to be clear, the base station firmware is 25.73.0.25.

Will let you know if we see improvement. Thanks again.
Sorry I've been a bad forum user. Back when I posted my troubles, an admin sent me a link for the firmware updates. This has appeared to fix the de-synching from base. I've got a system with 4 WEP-DECT wireless phones on one base, and 6 other IP phones. They have all been able to call each other fine since the firmware update. None of my users have reported any troubles yet. Previously the cordless phones would just kinda go offline for at random for random durations.
I am also having the same issue, 80 cordless W52H units Searching for base, im so disappointment.
Hi Gembel,

What's your handset firmware? Is it 26.73.0.12? If not please upgrade to it.

ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....3.0.12.rom

Regards,
James
Hi James,
Handset fw is 26.40.0.15.
Ok i will try to update, and i hope solved this issue .
Thanks.

(01-26-2015 10:29 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gembel,

Regards,
James
I have had this problem constantly on my newly installed (Feb. 2015) VoIP system, with two different providers - Voice Carrier and Ring Central.
When I clicked on your link, it doesn't connect. (correction 11 am Pacific time - I was able to connect and download 26.73.0.12.rom - I'll try it).
When I go to Yealink's support website, it only lists Firmware 26.73.0.11.

My handsets are currently on 26.73.0.10 - will the upgrade really solve the problem? And is 26.73.0.12 available if that is what's needed?

Base firmware is 25.50.0.20

Thank you,
Allan Jaffe
(01-26-2015 10:29 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gembel,

Regards,
James
Hi Allan,

Yes, please test 26.73.0.12 firmware. According to our test and user's feedback this firmware behave more stablly.

Regards,
James
James -
Thank you for your help. The upgraded firmware has resolved most, but not all of the issue. We still had one instance of "searching for base" yesterday when trying to answer an incoming call.

RingCentral suggested that the problem might be related to the fact that we have 5 handsets registered to one base unit? Is this likely? And if so, is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Allan
(03-25-2015 05:49 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Allan,

Yes, please test 26.73.0.12 firmware. According to our test and user's feedback this firmware behave more stablly.

Regards,
James
Its works good for 3 days, after that the handsets shows "searching for base" again.

(03-25-2015 05:49 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Allan,

Regards,
James
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's