Yealink Forums

Full Version: Searching for Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi troosters,

Please make sure your handsets are the latest version which supports repeater.
Do you enable repeater in base yet?
Hi,
yes the latest version which supports repeater is installed as everything works. It just shows searching for base every now and then and after a long while it comes up again.
Does this issue happen in the edge of base range or repeater range?
Please make sure your base is high enough that there are no many barriers can weaken the signals.
STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME ON THAT PRODUCT.
There is the real veiled answer from Yealink.

Almost 2 years now a lots of user report thats probleme and Yealink can't find and can't fix the problem.

For my side is about 1 year I lost time and money on 1 single installation (the only and le last one ever). We have 1 base 4 handset ALL UP TO DATE ALL 100% WORKING CONDITION no problem no nothing..

The handset work only on your desk or on your hand. If you but on a case, or on your belt or your pocket, your can not recieve a call.

Solution: put all togetter in a garbage bag, buy a 4 fxs ports ATA, 4 analogue or DECT ***** Panasonic or Uniden or Vteck wireless phone you will get Better coverage, better battery, better shock resitance for half of the price.

Eric Beaulieu, CEO
Synertic inc.
I still have this issue. Upgraded base and handsets to latest firmware. One base - one repeater and 4 handsets. Even 20 feet away the handset will say "searching for base" randomly about once a week. Rebooting the base station fixes it for another few days. There IS an issue here if multiple people are complaining. Network is solid with 6 - T46G without issue. Only issue is W52 and handsets.
I confirm it, too. But no repeaters, only one handset and 2meters between base and handset.
The issue is randomly and I cannot reproduce it.
I'm having the same issue. All phones within 50m of base. All phones have 3-4 bars signal. Phones will randomly have to "synchronize with base" and ring when they want to. Eco mode was turned off, there is no VLAN or LLDP. Network is fine. Other phones ring just fine when called, the cordless (W52) ones ring when they want to.

I found the firmware page on Yealinks website. Do I need the broadsoft solution firmwares? I was planning on upgrading to these
25.73.0.25 ( Base Firmware )
26.73.0.10 ( Handset Firmware )

http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...8&flag=142
Hi All,

Please have a try of this handset firmware which can improve the losing connection issue:

"ftp://James:494qh65Z@ftp.yealink.com/firmware/W52P/26.73.0.12.rom"

If you use handset indoors please make sure that there is no barrier especially metal and concrete wall between base and handsets or the signal will be weaken greatly.

Regards,
James
(12-11-2014 09:39 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Please have a try of this handset firmware which can improve the losing connection issue:

If you use handset indoors please make sure that there is no barrier especially metal and concrete wall between base and handsets or the signal will be weaken greatly.

Regards,
James

Thanks, I'll try that. I did an update with one of the older firmwares first (but still newer than the default). I thought I might have to "step" them up. I'll install the most recent one.

The issue has gotten a little better since the initial installation. Hopefully the firmware update fixes it completely.
Hi,

Having the same issue. Tried downloading the firmware via the link, but it is no longer working. Can you repost a working link? Thanks!

Regards,
James

Hi,

Having the same issue. Tried downloading the firmware via the link, but it is no longer working. Can you repost a working link? Thanks!

Regards,
James
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's