[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLF\CallPark Subscriptions Fail after several days.
habile Offline

RE: BLF\CallPark Subscriptions Fail after several days.
(05-13-2014 03:28 AM)bnelson Wrote:  Hello,

We are seeing some consistent behavior in both the T2x series and T-4x series of phones(T-3x possibly, but we don't have many in production), where working BLF\CallPark subscriptions to the asterisk server stop working after a long(few days) period of time.

From packet captures, I can see that the phones simply stop sending the SUBSCRIBE requests to the server. Sending a force reboot notify restarts the phone, and SUBSCRIBE requests resume normally.

During the time when the BLF\CallPark SUBSCRIBE messages are not being sent, I am still seeing SUBSCRIBE requests for MWI, so not all SUBSCRIBE functionality is broken.

I am unable to see anything obvious in the phone's logs that indicate why they stop sending the SUBSCRIBE, and the last thing on our server is a successful NOTIFY send to the phone for a state update.

So, I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this, or if anyone knows of behavior in the phone firmware that would blacklist a BLF SUBSCRIBE from being used after a certain number of failures(for whatever reason). We do require authentication for BLF, so every SUBSCRIBE is initially rejected with a challenge to provide password authentication. This process normally works fine, but I'm wondering if there is an internal counter for 401 messages....

--Bryan

All I can say is that with my T48 (35.72.0.10) and Asterisk (11.something) I do not see this issue.

What is Subscribe Period(seconds) set to in Account->Advanced? Does asterisk show the subscriptions in 'sip show subscriptions' ?

C.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 04:10 PM by habile.)
06-17-2014 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLF\CallPark Subscriptions Fail after several days. - habile - 06-17-2014 04:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T23G fail pick up with Interactive Intelligence Software onunezn 1 6,650 01-05-2016 05:29 AM
Last Post: Karl_Yealink
  T48 transfer during incoming call fail rwelts@unifiedalerts.com 2 10,048 01-02-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: rwelts@unifiedalerts.com
  T46G Upload Ringtone Fail -- Firmware 28.72.0.25 Messiah_Alex 4 11,096 10-24-2014 08:39 PM
Last Post: lancereau
  Update fail 11... SIP-T20P josemiguel891988 1 11,614 09-25-2013 11:40 AM
Last Post: Yealink Support