Yealink Forums
A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: FAQs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync (/showthread.php?tid=46706)

A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync - Jacob Cao - 06-09-2023 11:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with A30 and CTP18 touch panel cannot pair, when plugged them into same network switch. They are pulling different IP range
10.x.x.x for A30
192.x.x.x for CTP18.
Try different switches same issue, but those switch we use totally fine for other devices
Try factory reset as well but cannot fix
If anyone has experience about this pls help.
Really appreciate for your help.

RE: A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 06-09-2023 11:49 PM

(06-09-2023 11:37 PM)Jacob Cao Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I have an issue with A30 and CTP18 touch panel cannot pair, when plugged them into same network switch. They are pulling different IP range
10.x.x.x for A30
192.x.x.x for CTP18.
Try different switches same issue, but those switch we use totally fine for other devices
  1. Do both devices get a ("pulling") DHCP IP from the router or one of them has a Static IP set (it should say in the status somewhere around the current IP)?
  2. "... fine for other devices" but which range IPs do all those other devices get? This will tell you which devices of the 2 is the one with the "issue"
  3. They're connected t a switch, but the IPs never come from a switch it comes from the router. Which router are they connected to and can you try a different router?

RE: A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync - Jacob Cao - 06-10-2023 02:50 AM

(06-09-2023 11:49 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  

10.x.x.x for A30
192.x.x.x for CTP18.
  1. Do both devices get a ("pulling") DHCP IP from the router or one of them has a Static IP set (it should say in the status somewhere around the current IP)?
  2. "... fine for other devices" but which range IPs do all those other devices get? This will tell you which devices of the 2 is the one with the "issue"
  3. They're connected t a switch, but the IPs never come from a switch it comes from the router. Which router are they connected to and can you try a different router?

1. both devices pulling DHCP IP. I even tried:
- set the touch panel to static as 10.x.x.x
- set both in static as 10.x.x.x
but seem like the touch panel is not on the network at all, I still can see the A30 meeting bar on the net work

(06-09-2023 11:49 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  

10.x.x.x for A30
192.x.x.x for CTP18.

The IP range working ok is 10x.x.x and the touch panel pulling 192.x.x.x.
I am sure the touch panel is having an issue

I already tried another router and the touch panel keep pulling 192.x.x.x

RE: A30 and CTP18 panel can not sync - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 07-20-2023 10:07 PM

(06-10-2023 02:50 AM)Jacob Cao Wrote:  1. both devices pulling DHCP IP. I even tried:
- set the touch panel to static as 10.x.x.x
- set both in static as 10.x.x.x
but seem like the touch panel is not on the network at all, I still can see the A30 meeting bar on the net work

The IP range working ok is 10x.x.x and the touch panel pulling 192.x.x.x.
I am sure the touch panel is having an issue

I already tried another router and the touch panel keep pulling 192.x.x.x
You're saying that "both devices pulling DHCP IP" but how do you know that, can you provide the exact way you checked and verified that?

See, if the CTP18 is pulling DHCP local IP and gets a 192.168.x.x IP, while you're router doesn't have that DHCP range set up (it doesn't, right?) and the CTP18 doesn't show up in the router's device list. Then it gets its IP from another router/DHCP server!.

You now just need to figure our which device that is. (It's either that the CTP18 isn't connected to the router directly (and there is a router in the middle/side between it and the main router), or that there is a 2nd DHCP server on the same network.

(And setting it to static 10.x.x.x doesn't help cuz it's still not on the same LAN, being that the CTP18 is connected to some other router.)