Yealink Forums
Two RT30 doesn't work with W60P in chain mode - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Two RT30 doesn't work with W60P in chain mode (/showthread.php?tid=42512)

Two RT30 doesn't work with W60P in chain mode - Keldar - 02-28-2019 07:35 AM

Hello all.

I have some problem with W60P and two RT30 in chain mode. It doesn't work.
Second repeated can't connect to base thru destination one.
I've used users manual v1.0
I tried to configure automatic chain or manual, it doesn't matter.

For auto registration:
1. both RT30 register with base - ok
2. on one of them long press button, after that : POWER LED = solid green, DECT = flashing orange. - and what state will be forever...
But in users manual said, after some times should be : POWER LED = solid green, DECT = solid green/orange but it doesn't

With manual chain registration:
1. after first RT30 registered on base W60P and both led solid green, I've to press button short, and RT30 flashed by RELAY LED it's own ID 2
for example.
2. On second RT30 long press button for : POWER = solid green, DECT = flashing orange, and short press 2 times for ID 2, after
RT flash back twice , long press button and POWER LED = solid green, DECT = flashing orange. And it's all. Second RT30 will never enter
in chain mode. (POWER = solid green, DECT = solid green/orange )

I tried to change ID's of both RT30, nothing! Last firmware W60B-77.83.0.25.rom + factory reset. Nothing.
original firmware : 77.81.14.1 doesn't work too.

Now I'm stack.
Maybe someone have any clues ?

WBR,
Dmitry Keldar.

RE: Two RT30 doesn't work with W60P in chain mode - Keldar - 02-28-2019 02:08 PM

Ok. Problem was resolved by our local reseller's support.

All in new software for handset W56H.
Upgrade firmware and set new option: repeater mode> RT30

RE: Two RT30 doesn't work with W60P in chain mode - complex1 - 02-28-2019 04:19 PM

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.