Yealink Forums
CP960 Microsoft Teams firmware - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: CP920/CP960 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: CP960 Microsoft Teams firmware (/showthread.php?tid=42478)

CP960 Microsoft Teams firmware - TBoerger - 02-13-2019 09:34 PM

I have recently upgraded the firmware on our CP960 to the Microsoft Teams edition. I was able to get it set up properly, however, on every single call so far we've experienced audio issues where the people on the other end of the call cannot hear us at all. Their audio comes through crystal clear, but they cannot hear us. It tends to last about 30 seconds to a minute, and then they can hear us again. We never experienced any issues like this when using the SFB firmware. We had an hour call this morning and they lost our audio about 4 times, for up to a full minute. This has happened consistently n every single call we've made since upgrading the phone (about 2 weeks ago). If I disconnect the phone and use my computer microphone, it works flawlessly the entire call, so I don't believe it is a networking / connectivity issue.

Has anyone else tried to upgrade? If so, are you experiencing this issue as well or is it something specific to my setup?

UPDATE: Happy to report - since updating to the CP960-73.15.0.26.rom firmware, this issue has not occurred again, been working seamlessly!

RE: CP960 Microsoft Teams firmware - jnyquist - 04-17-2019 07:23 PM

Are you using the CPW90 wireless mics with yours? With the 73.15.0.26.rom, the CP960 doesn't seem to recognize them at all and I can't find any configuration to turn them on.

(02-13-2019 09:34 PM)TBoerger Wrote:  UPDATE: Happy to report - since updating to the CP960-73.15.0.26.rom firmware, this issue has not occurred again, been working seamlessly!