Yealink Forums
Connecting Yealink T46S to Vodafone's One Net Business Servers - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Connecting Yealink T46S to Vodafone's One Net Business Servers (/showthread.php?tid=42227)

Connecting Yealink T46S to Vodafone's One Net Business Servers - Matthias Hink - 11-09-2018 11:46 AM

Hello dear community,

Our Company is trying for some time now to connect the T46S to the Vodafone One Net Business Servers. Unfortunately without any success so far.

Vodafone provided us with a User ID, a password and the SIP Server address.
First of all, I'm not sure if these parameters are enough to connect the T46S to the Servers of Vodafone, since there are a few more parameters to fill out in the admin UI of the T46S, such as "Register Name".
Furthermore our phones have been registerd in some phonepool in Great Britain via our phone provider "Komsa" and are now unable for some reason to receive a manual Firmware update. Also the parameter Server URL in the category "Auto Provision" has been filled automatically. I think this has something to to with the registration of the phones, but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Did anyone experience some similar cases?
Anyone who can help solving this problem?
Do you need more information? If yes, feel free to contact us. We're thankful for any advice.

Thank you in advance.