Yealink Forums
"Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: CP920/CP960 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling (/showthread.php?tid=41732)

"Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - sam.poto@troyercheese.com - 04-19-2018 05:58 PM

Can someone help me with the concept of 3-way calling with the "Invite" button? After establishing an initial 2-way call (even just between internal extensions), when I attempt to add another party to the call, the slot where the number sits says "Temporarily Unavailable" in red. I have a suspicion it has to do with my SIP server or how I've configured this SIP extension.
I've attached a picture of the cp960 screen when this happens.

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - Lucia_Yealink - 04-23-2018 08:32 AM

HI Sam,

Please check if the account 309 is available. The promption means the account is unavailable. Check the account information. You can use the CP960 make a call directly to 309 and check if they can establish a call.

BR
Lucia

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - sam.poto@troyercheese.com - 04-23-2018 03:22 PM

Yes Lucia, extension 309 is available. I can do direct calls no problem. It's when I attempt to "invite" a 3rd party.

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - Lucia_Yealink - 04-25-2018 05:53 AM

HI Sam,

Can you provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and PCAP when you reproduce the issue?
Refer to the FAQ to collect the three files:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=707
Besides, how often does he issue happen? How many phones you have in total? How many of them have the issue?

BR
Lucia

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - sam.poto@troyercheese.com - 04-25-2018 05:20 PM

Hope this is right. There was no "Export all diagnostics files" on the Settings-->Configuration page.

So, this is our first yealink cp960 SIP speakerphone, I'm testing before rolling it out. The issue happens every time I attempt to do a multiple-party conference call.
My SIP server is a Panasonic NCP1000.

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - Lucia_Yealink - 04-27-2018 07:46 AM

I have checked the issue data you provide, but I can only see the CP960 send the invite to the other side, and the other side reply 480 Temporarily Unavailable. What is the phone model of the third party? Is it Yealink phones?

If the CP960 call the third party as the second call, and then build the conference call to add the previous second party as the third call, will the issue happen?
If yes, please provide the Level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace of the third party phones, we need to analyze why the phone reply 480.

Please help to check.

BR
Lucia

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - sam.poto@troyercheese.com - 04-27-2018 03:11 PM

(04-27-2018 07:46 AM)Lucia_Yealink Wrote:  I have checked the issue data you provide, but I can only see the CP960 send the invite to the other side, and the other side reply 480 Temporarily Unavailable. What is the phone model of the third party? Is it Yealink phones?

If the CP960 call the third party as the second call, and then build the conference call to add the previous second party as the third call, will the issue happen?
If yes, please provide the Level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace of the third party phones, we need to analyze why the phone reply 480.

Please help to check.

BR
Lucia

My SIP/PBX server is a Panasonic NCP1000 and the 3rd party extension I'm calling is a Panasonic KX-NT343 IP phone (not SIP). This also happens when I attempt to call out on our PRI, which leads me to believe it's something to do with how our SIP server/card is setup. I'll see if I can get syslog and trace off our SIP server. Appreciate your help with this.
Sam

RE: "Temporarily Unavailable" when 3-way calling - Lucia_Yealink - 04-28-2018 02:00 AM

It should be the environment problem, please check your server, maybe you can connect your server providor for further help.