Yealink Forums
One-Way audio after on hold - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: One-Way audio after on hold (/showthread.php?tid=3703)

One-Way audio after on hold - mahan77 - 04-24-2015 01:24 PM

Hi,

I’m having a problem with T22P, when released from on hold one way audio.
All of them are running with latest firmware.

Asterisk server in public IP

The entire T22P phone is behind the NAT. I have tried in two deferent locations its same problem.

But I have other phone like Cisco and Digium they all work fine. Any help please?

Many Thanks,
Sathees

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - James_Yealink - 04-24-2015 11:59 PM

Hi Sathees,

So the T22P is runing on firmware 7.73.0.50? If not, please upgrade to it and check again.

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2015.02.05/T2X/7.73.0.50.zip

If yes, please help get a pcap trace/level 6 syslog/config.bin file, our R&D will do an analysis.
How to get these files:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

Thanks
James

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - mahan77 - 04-28-2015 01:20 PM

Hello James,

Just send your email with trace. Please look in to this. Looking forward to your replay very soon.

Many thanks
Sathees

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - James_Yealink - 04-30-2015 03:35 PM

Hi Sathees,

I have sent the issue to our R&D. Since we will have holidays in several days of this week. R&D will begin to deal with it next week.
BTW, can you also send me the configuration file? It will help us confirm the issue.

Regards,
James

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - mahan77 - 04-30-2015 11:11 PM

Hi James,

You ask me to send configuration file? Which one? Is it System Log?

Many thanks
Sathees

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - mahan77 - 05-17-2015 05:27 PM

any update on this problem?

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - CWR - 05-18-2015 04:33 AM

Mahan77 - page 497 (PDF page 515) of the admin manual:
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDownload/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2015-3-12%2F3%2Fa7fe1428-45a1-4794-8d9d-e7dfa24c55c1%2FYealink_SIP-T2xP_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V73_40.pdf

Quote:Wrong configurations may have an impact on your phone use. You can export
configuration file to check the current configuration of the IP phone and troubleshoot if
necessary. You can also import configuration files for a quick and easy configuration.
Three types of configuration files can be exported to your local system: config.bin,
<mac>-all.cfg and <mac>-local.cfg. The <mac>-all.cfg configuration file contains all
changes made via phone user interface, web user interface and using configuration
files. The <mac>-local.cfg configuration file contains changes made via phone user
interface and web user interface. The config.bin file is an encrypte file. For more
information on config.bin file, contact your Yealink reseller.
To export BIN configuration files via web user interface:
1. Click on Settings->Configuration.
2. In the Export or Import Configuration block, click Export to open the file download
window, and then save the file to your local system.

RE: One-Way audio after on hold - leemason - 05-21-2015 03:26 PM

I am having exactly the same problem with a site I have recently installed with Yealink T20P handsets. Some have been upgraded to the latest firmware downloaded about 1 week ago with no success. When a call is put on hold and retrieved the caller experiences one way audio. I have hundreds of other Yealink handsets installed mostly T28/T26/T4x and they all seem to be fine. As above this is running with Asterisk (11.17.1). I also have a number of customers with other handsets (Snom, Aastra, Gigaset) and none of these are having the same sort of problem.

The handsets had a similar problem with call transfer also. When an attended transfer was performed and the extension being transferred to did not want to take the call is was not possible to get the call back from the transfer. I got around this by reprogramming the transfer key to use the Asterisk feature code (*2) rather than the phone based transfer.