Yealink Forums
T41P BLF and CallPickup issue - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T41P BLF and CallPickup issue (/showthread.php?tid=3178)

T41P BLF and CallPickup issue - systemstateit - 01-20-2015 12:50 PM

Hi,
I've seen some other threads on this I understand how to get this working, however it does not appear to be able to work the way I want it to.

I use a hosted PBX (asterisk underneath), and I want a DSS key to be both a BLF monitoring an extension and to be able to pickup the call to that extension.

For example I am 101 and want to monitor 109.
Value -> 109 Label -> Bob Extensions -> *8 (or just set it globally in advance menu)
If I put in the details as instructed the phone monitors 109 correctly and flashes RED when a call comes in. If I press the line key it tries to call *8109 and I get a 'not a valid destination' error
Problem is the extensions on the hosted PBX are all part of a pickup group, so all I really need to do is dial *8 with nothing afterwards and it picks the call up.
Setting the DSS key as a direct pickup/group pickup works as it will just dial *8, but then I don't get the lamp indicator.

Is there a way to monitor an extension without it trying to tack that extension number on after *8?

Currently I have just used a spare DSS key as a direct pickup line while still using BLF to monitor/speed dial, but it's a bit of a hack.

Note: This is working on our cisco spa303 phones using extended function: fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=109@pbx.hosted.provider

Thanks

RE: T41P BLF and CallPickup issue - James_Yealink - 01-20-2015 08:25 PM

Hi,

Please upgrade the T41 to V73 then enable the option by autoprovision:

features.blf_pickup_only_send_code = 1

Then phone will only dial out extension when you do a pickup.

Regards,
James

RE: T41P BLF and CallPickup issue - systemstateit - 01-22-2015 08:42 AM

(01-20-2015 08:25 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi,

Please upgrade the T41 to V73 then enable the option by autoprovision:

features.blf_pickup_only_send_code = 1

Then phone will only dial out extension when you do a pickup.

Regards,
James

Okay thanks. I'm new to yealink so I'm yet to figure out the auto provisioning but it's good to know it can be done!

RE: T41P BLF and CallPickup issue - James_Yealink - 01-22-2015 10:11 AM

ok, you can also fill below link to Server URL filed and do an autoprovision, then the feature will be enabled.

ftp://James:494qh65Z@ftp.yealink.com/Autoprovision/BLF/BLF_Pickup_Code.cfg