Yealink Forums
T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call (/showthread.php?tid=1963)

Pages: 1 2

RE: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Wilson_Yealink - 09-25-2014 05:50 PM

Hi Daniel,

I think somethings SIP server can't deal with too many BLF SUBSVRIBE message at the same time. So it will lead to the phone become slow.

Please change the SIP Session Timer (seconds) T1 to 1 or 2 and have a try. Access to the web GUI->Account->Advanced tab, change the value in the SIP Session Timer (seconds) T1 field. And you need to confirm the correspoding account you used. Just like below picture.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1028]
Click confirm to accept the change.

You can disconnect one or two EXP38 then have a try to confirm whether phone is slow or normal.
May I know what is your PBX server now?

thanks

RE: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Daniel Velasco - 09-25-2014 09:11 PM

Hi,

We've made several test in the LAB with the first phone T28 which we had replaced.

We've changed the SIP Timer parameter but the problem is the same.

We've can to reproduce the issue. Our suprise has been when without any EXP 38 the problem was present yet.

Is it possible there is a mechanical problem with the buton off-hook under the handset? It's very strange because we never had the problem answering by line key, headset EHS or softkey, only with handset. We've noted when we pickup the handset very slow, normally occurs the problem.

Thank you,

RE: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Wilson_Yealink - 09-28-2014 10:22 AM

Hi Daniel,

I think it is possible that the off-hoke button hes a physical problem. Do you mean you had replaced the original T28 phone to another T28 phone, but the issue still exist? Am I correct?
Need your help:
1. Could you please reproduce the issue and take a short video about it? Then I can understand your operations and scenario more clear. Hope you can understand. You can upload the video into my ftp server directly. >>video server<<
2. In order to do more troubleshootings, please reproduce your issue and supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to wilson@yealink.com. And please write this thread address in the email. Then I can confirm which issue you encountered.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

thanks in advance

RE: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Daniel Velasco - 09-29-2014 04:40 PM

(09-28-2014 10:22 AM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  Hi Daniel,

I think it is possible that the off-hoke button hes a physical problem. Do you mean you had replaced the original T28 phone to another T28 phone, but the issue still exist? Am I correct?
Need your help:
1. Could you please reproduce the issue and take a short video about it? Then I can understand your operations and scenario more clear. Hope you can understand. You can upload the video into my ftp server directly. >>video server<<
2. In order to do more troubleshootings, please reproduce your issue and supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to wilson@yealink.com. And please write this thread address in the email. Then I can confirm which issue you encountered.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

thanks in advance

Hi Wilson,

I cannot put upload the video in your ftp becausse I don't have priviledge to write in your folder. I cannot send you the video by email, it's too big.

Thanks,

RE: T38G pickup handset doesn't answer the incoming call - Wilson_Yealink - 10-11-2014 05:08 PM

Hi Daniel,

Do you have your own ftp server can be used? Or you can upload the video to youtube similar video website. Then send me the URL what I can link to.

thanks