Yealink Forums
T46G call completed elsewhere - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G call completed elsewhere (/showthread.php?tid=12087)

T46G call completed elsewhere - zimbocz - 01-14-2016 10:47 PM

Hi,

the yealink T46G (firmware 28.80.0.70) displays calls as "missed calls" which are answered by another phone.
The pcap on this phone shows the SIP cancel packet with the correct reason code: Reason: SIP;cause=200;text="Call completed elsewhere"

I have read that the phone should not display this call as missed call if this reason code is sent.
Is there any option in the phone which must be set so that the call is not displayed as missed?

bye,
Chris

RE: T46G call completed elsewhere - Yealink_Michael - 01-15-2016 05:56 AM

hi Chris

thanks for your information

for this issue , would you please kindly send the trace file to our 24 hours working email : support@yealink.com so that we can check what happened to our phone !

trace file including pcap file, config bin and syslog file , we need pcap file to check the communication of phone and server side , we need syslog file to know what happened to phone side , and we need config file to check if any configuration is missed, so we need three of them provide at one time.

for how to get them , please refer to the FAQ below:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

we can do nothing without any trace file you provide !

let me know if any question

TKS & BR

Michael

RE: T46G call completed elsewhere - bso - 07-29-2022 01:49 PM

Hi Michael,

We also have the problem with our customer that a call is displayed as missed, although the SIP header "Call Completed Elsewhere" is sent to the device. Do you have any idea what we can do? Is there a parameter on the Yealink that we can adjust?

Model: Yealink T57

best regards
Daniel

RE: T46G call completed elsewhere - tredd1982 - 10-28-2022 03:28 AM

This would be really handy to know, as i see this all the time, users in hunt groups , everyone gets a missed call (which can be hundreds) even though the call is answered by a user..