Yealink Forums

Full Version: Directed or group pickup call history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a problem that I can get the Yealink phone to pickup a call, but the problem is that the history log in this case displays the DTMF call pickup shortcut and not the number itself.

Example:

External 01234567 calls the internal number 200. User 200 is not at his dest and the user 201 that uses a Yealink phone performs a call pickup using a group pickup or directed call pickup link on his phone. After the 201 is done talking to 01234567 he will only see that he had a call with the callpickup code (lets say *0#) and he will not see the original number.

If I use the PBX system phone (Innovaphone PBX) the problem is not present and even if I perform a group pickup I always see the primary caller number. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Just found the solution myself. I had to do the following:

-under Account/Advanced/Caller ID Source I had to change from FROM to PAI
-under Dsskey I had to change the type of key from speeddial to Pickup

I now see the primarys caller number in my call history log.

BR,
Uros

(03-06-2023 10:54 PM)softnetvoip Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a problem that I can get the Yealink phone to pickup a call, but the problem is that the history log in this case displays the DTMF call pickup shortcut and not the number itself.

Example:

External 01234567 calls the internal number 200. User 200 is not at his dest and the user 201 that uses a Yealink phone performs a call pickup using a group pickup or directed call pickup link on his phone. After the 201 is done talking to 01234567 he will only see that he had a call with the callpickup code (lets say *0#) and he will not see the original number.

If I use the PBX system phone (Innovaphone PBX) the problem is not present and even if I perform a group pickup I always see the primary caller number. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Reference URL's