Yealink Forums

Full Version: Attended Transfers not transferring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an issues with T46S at a remote location. Can only assume it is config somewhere but transfer is not possible.

User will receive call. User will press TRANSFER and press the DSSkey (DSSKey is set to do Attended Transfer).
End user picks up and have a consult. Upon User1 dropping the handset the call drops at User2 and User1 phone will ring and the call is returned to them.

Any suggestions to look at why the transfer is not happening?
(06-21-2022 09:44 PM)snagrat Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issues with T46S at a remote location. Can only assume it is config somewhere but transfer is not possible.

User will receive call. User will press TRANSFER and press the DSSkey (DSSKey is set to do Attended Transfer).
End user picks up and have a consult. Upon User1 dropping the handset the call drops at User2 and User1 phone will ring and the call is returned to them.

Hi,

Maybe the FAQ: Transfer Mode for Dsskey can help you?
(06-22-2022 01:06 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2022 09:44 PM)snagrat Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issues with T46S at a remote location. Can only assume it is config somewhere but transfer is not possible.

Hi,

Maybe the FAQ: Transfer Mode for Dsskey can help you?

I have the mode set the Attended. I cannot see how this makes a difference as the transfer appears to happen but just doesn’t actually transfer
Reference URL's