Yealink Forums

Full Version: Cannot sync Google contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nope it still doesn't work, I upgraded to the latest firmware on my T42S and T46S and still get an error stating the following:

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In."

Here is my hardware and software versions:

Firmware Version 66.85.0.5
Hardware Version 66.0.0.128.0.0.0
(04-28-2020 01:19 PM)gganderton Wrote: [ -> ]Nope it still doesn't work, I upgraded to the latest firmware on my T42S and T46S and still get an error stating the following:

Are you sure? This is what I get (and for this, when you pressed Advanced there is an option to proceed):
[Image: 6N9yFY0.png]
(04-28-2020 02:11 PM)MongoTEL_Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2020 01:19 PM)gganderton Wrote: [ -> ]Nope it still doesn't work, I upgraded to the latest firmware on my T42S and T46S and still get an error stating the following:

Are you sure? This is what I get (and for this, when you pressed Advanced there is an option to proceed):
Still not working even with the latest firmware. :-(
That sucks!

Indeed it doesn't work for normal accounts. (The previous screenshot was using a paid G Suite account for which Google gives me the option to bypass the block.)
We had this working ok on both T46S and T54S phones on a Gmail account which was created a year ago.

However, older or more recent Gmail and G-Suite accounts did not work - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app.

We then obtained a copy from Yealink of "Guide for Connecting Google Contacts.pdf" which guided us to creating new Oauth identity for the errant Google accounts and then a new config file with custom values for:
google_contact_server.client_id
google_contact_server.client_secret

.. also you need to add at the start of your config file this line:
#!version:1.0.0.1

Works on T46S firmware 66.84.0.103.

As an aside .. can anyone tell me a trick to get the incoming calls to look up the Google Directory entries?
I also got that guide PDF from that them today.

But it's totally unreasonable for them to expect everyone that wants to use Google Contacts to need to go through this absolute hassle setup.
With using the pdf-document mentioned above i got back the sync-functionk between T48S and google!Big Grin

But it is import to add #!version:1.0.0.1 as first line in the config-file as Foiler wrot. Otherwise the OAuth-page displayed is not the correct one. Here must be displayed the name of your OAuth-Page

In the end it is important to activate the Contact-API with the project. Othewise the sync will abort.

Hope this will help.

Here are my hardware and software versions:

Firmware Version 66.85.0.14
Hardware Version 65.0.0.2.0.0.0
(06-09-2020 08:58 PM)Karl-Bernd Wrote: [ -> ]With using the pdf-document mentioned above i got back the sync-functionk between T48S and google!Big Grin

But it is import to add #!version:1.0.0.1 as first line in the config-file as Foiler wrot. Otherwise the OAuth-page displayed is not the correct one. Here must be displayed the name of your OAuth-Page

In the end it is important to activate the Contact-API with the project. Othewise the sync will abort.

Would be useful if you could provide the details for this. I've created OAuth credentials and added them to the config but I still can't sync.
I cannot find the "Guide for Connecting Google Contacts.pdf" Yealink document. Is it not publicly available? Do I need to open a ticket to get it?

I have T48S and a G Suite Basic account. While on 66.84.0.80, I was connecting to Google Contacts just fine. This functionality stopped after I upgraded the phone to 66.85.0.5.

I get the "temporarily disabled" message when trying to sign in to the G Suite account, shown in the screenshot shared by Yisroel_MongoTEL:

=====
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
=====

I do hope someone will care to share a link to the "Guide for Connecting Google Contacts.pdf" Yealink document.

Firmware Version: 66.85.0.5
Hardware Version: 65.0.0.2.0.0.0
(07-12-2020 09:31 AM)watergate Wrote: [ -> ]I do hope someone will care to share a link to the "Guide for Connecting Google Contacts.pdf" Yealink document.

I'm attaching the guide that I got from Yealink Support
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's