Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P BLF and CallPickup issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've seen some other threads on this I understand how to get this working, however it does not appear to be able to work the way I want it to.

I use a hosted PBX (asterisk underneath), and I want a DSS key to be both a BLF monitoring an extension and to be able to pickup the call to that extension.

For example I am 101 and want to monitor 109.
Value -> 109 Label -> Bob Extensions -> *8 (or just set it globally in advance menu)
If I put in the details as instructed the phone monitors 109 correctly and flashes RED when a call comes in. If I press the line key it tries to call *8109 and I get a 'not a valid destination' error
Problem is the extensions on the hosted PBX are all part of a pickup group, so all I really need to do is dial *8 with nothing afterwards and it picks the call up.
Setting the DSS key as a direct pickup/group pickup works as it will just dial *8, but then I don't get the lamp indicator.

Is there a way to monitor an extension without it trying to tack that extension number on after *8?

Currently I have just used a spare DSS key as a direct pickup line while still using BLF to monitor/speed dial, but it's a bit of a hack.

Note: This is working on our cisco spa303 phones using extended function: fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=109@pbx.hosted.provider

Thanks
Hi,

Please upgrade the T41 to V73 then enable the option by autoprovision:

features.blf_pickup_only_send_code = 1

Then phone will only dial out extension when you do a pickup.

Regards,
James
(01-20-2015 08:25 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please upgrade the T41 to V73 then enable the option by autoprovision:

features.blf_pickup_only_send_code = 1

Then phone will only dial out extension when you do a pickup.

Regards,
James

Okay thanks. I'm new to yealink so I'm yet to figure out the auto provisioning but it's good to know it can be done!
ok, you can also fill below link to Server URL filed and do an autoprovision, then the feature will be enabled.

ftp://James:494qh65Z@ftp.yealink.com/Aut...p_Code.cfg
Reference URL's