Yealink Forums

Full Version: Openvpn doesn't work with W52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I've connected T22 and T26 via openvpn to remote PBX and works fine. The problem is W52 with the same PBX and certificate.

Must be different certificate for W52?

Version of W52 Base:

Firmware Version 25.50.0.20
Hardware Version 25.1.0.0.0.0.0

I attach the output syslog.tar after a restart. I've seen in MAC.log.0 file the errors finding "vpn" tag but obviously I don't understand the meaning.

Could you help us please?

Apr 9 00:00:28 openvpn[367]: NOTE: OpenVPN 2.1 requires '--script-security 2' or higher to call user-defined scripts or executables
Apr 9 00:00:28 openvpn[367]: Cannot load certificate file /yealink/config/openvpn/keys/slice1.crt: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory: error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib: error:140AD002:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_us
Apr 9 00:00:28 openvpn[367]: Exiting
It seems that your phone "Cannot load certificate file" .
please check whether your certificate file name is right and in the warranty.
Thank you for the response.

I've checcek the name severals times, I've spent many time with this issue thinking that was my problem. it's the same file "openvpn.tar" for T26 and T28 and in this IP phones works fine.

Please, could you say me if there is any different into this phone models? I've not found any document in yealink web and others (how-to) to configurate W52. I've read many theard that people says that it's diferent for T28 and T46 for example, but any information about W52.

I've noticed in WEB GUI doesn't appear the name of the file in the box. You can see two pictures, T26 and W52. After you have uploaded file, and show the message "upload vpn succeed...."

I've tried to do the Autoprovision, I've checked my web server where is the openvpn.tar and the phones makes the request well and download the file. The result is the same.

Does W52 work really with Openvpn? Could you help me please?

(04-09-2014 07:45 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that your phone "Cannot load certificate file" .
please check whether your certificate file name is right and in the warranty.
Please use the right path in vpn.cnf"/config/openvpn/keys/" for W52P. If the version of your T2 series are higher than V71, you can use this path too.
(04-11-2014 08:52 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Please use the right path in vpn.cnf"/config/openvpn/keys/" for W52P. If the version of your T2 series are higher than V71, you can use this path too.

OK Thanks, works fine. But I had done what I was found in documentation, with /yealink path included....
Sorry. For T2 /T4/W52P, we all use the same path "/config/openvpn/keys/" now. The old path also can be used in T2/T3 series and VP530.
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the W52 to accept my openvpn config (Firmware Version - 25.50.0.20) works perfectly on T4s.

I'm using /config/openvpn/keys/ as the path. After uploading i get "upload vpn succeed...." and then the vpn path is empty.

Any help would be great
Please make sure your named vpn.cnf and keys filefold.
Then packed them.
[FAQ]Frequently Asked Questions of OpenVPN
(06-19-2014 10:56 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Please make sure your named vpn.cnf and keys filefold.
Then packed them.
[FAQ]Frequently Asked Questions of OpenVPN

Thanks for the reply,

the config is named vpn.cfg & the key folder is named keys - the tar file works perfectly on the t4 series just not my w52s
Hi minooch,

Sorry. Can you reset your W52P to factory and test again. So do you mean that your files can't be loaded to phone?
Can you creat a tewmviwer that i can remote control your computer and help you?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's