Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G and YHS32 Headset Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

We have ongoing issues with about 20 T23G phones and the YHS32 headsets (matched to 3CX pbx). Issues that we are experiencing:

- headsets simply stop working with the phones.
- we get one way voice via headset randomly.
- moving headset from phone to phone sometimes brings them back to life (after a few minutes).
- rebooting phones makes no difference.

No issues with using the phones and standard handset calling. Phones are a mix of 44.80.0.60 to 44.80.0.80 firmware.

Any help please, as it is driving our staff crazy!

Thanks
Hi,

For this issue,I have some questions need you help me confirm,as below:

1.how often does this issue occur?do all the headsets have this issue?and which side can not hear the voice?

2.do you mean switch the headset will fix this issue for a few minutes? such as plug the headset of phone A to phone B,it will work well for a few minutes?if yes,please tell me it will work about how much time?

3.did you erver reset the phone? if not,please have a try.

please let me know,thank you.

so,to better fix this issue,Please send the level 6 system log, config.bin file and PCAP traces to support@yealink.com.

About how to get these files, please refer to this FAQ:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

TKS&BR

klaus
Hi

In answer to the questions:

1. The issue is intermittent and all the headsets appear to have this issue (we have swapped with numerous phones and they may work on one phone for a short time before failing, we then swap back to another phone and the may work for a short time). Sometimes headsets fail permanently.
2. Yes, switching phones may fix the headset for a short time, however some headsets simply dont work again once they have failed.
3. We have factory reset several phones to test and this makes no difference.

I will capture the log, bin and traces and send to the support email.

Thanks
Did you ever get this resolved? I too am having issues with the T23G and YHS32 headset on 3CX. This exact same issue.

Thank you,
I am also having the same issue, not all sets. same models. This just started happening after about 2 years of use. I changed T23G sets, started happening again after about a day. I am also on 3CX PBX, v 14SP3.

Firmware is 44.80.0.110
Thanks
Reference URL's