[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help for hearing aid user
Jamie22RR Offline

Help for hearing aid user
I have some Phonak hearing aids with a Bluetooth input. So I can connect to my personal mobile phone. At my place of work, we recently purchased new phones and replaced them thought out the entire office. These are Yealink phones, my issue is, even with the hearing aids they are very quiet. Everyone in the work place knows these are quite, to the people who hear well. We have tried to get in touch with Yealink to adjust the volume, but Yealink are almost impossible to get in touch with. We have "Yealink T43U & T46U"
To try and help me hear the phones, my place of work purchased me a Yealink Bluetooth USB dongle "Yealink USB dongle BT41", this is supposed to be for hearing aid users of this type of phone. I have plugged the dongle into the phone, and disconnected my mobile phone from the hearing aids, and connected the hearing aids to the work phone, I can see the connection on the digital screen, I can hear the hearing aids make a noise when connected, which is great. If I plug this Bluetooth USB into a computer I can play music to my hearings aids, but the main reason for this dongle, is to speak on the phone, so after everything is connected, and the phone rings, I can press the volume up button, which then answers the phone call, everything up until here work perfect, but then I don't hear anything. They can't hear me, I can’t hear them, No communication.
So I'm wondering what isn't happening?
I am wondering if I can get some help, I'm struggling to do my job, as I can hear my phone calls, and my job is quite dependent upon that. I am hoping for an alternative to the dongle I have, but something that works similar? Huh
02-10-2024 03:16 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help for hearing aid user - Jamie22RR - 02-10-2024 03:16 PM