[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UVC40 fw update procedure
simba.c Offline

RE: UVC40 fw update procedure
I have the same problem and currently unplugging for 15+ mins seems to be the fix but it's very inconvenient as the issue is noticed right before someone needs to use the device for a meeting.

I'm currently updating all my UVC40's firmware to .45 and hopefully that will fix this issue. Wish there were some release notes for this firmware update though...

To install you log into the Zoomroomadmin windows account then open the Yealink RoomConnect app and then "update device"

(08-23-2023 11:41 PM)AnthonyB Wrote:  I have downloaded the UVC40-128.423.0.45.rom file but how do I install/upload it to the device please.

I have an issue where its regularly unavailable as a sound/speaker device (power off fully for 30 mins seems to make it reappear) and I am hoping that a firmware update may assist with the fix.

Many Thanks
08-26-2023 03:04 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
UVC40 fw update procedure - AnthonyB - 08-23-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: UVC40 fw update procedure - simba.c - 08-26-2023 03:04 AM