[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trouble getting set up
ArveEriksson Offline

Trouble getting set up
Hello. I just received a W60B + W56H bundle, and am struggling to get it working. Two problems: I have a wireless Sagemcom router with a phone adapter, and I can never resolve an IP for the base station. Also, the time and date settings never persist.

Problem 1, IP addressing: I'm currently working with my ISP to figure this out, but I spotted another thread a few days ago where another user reported not being able to get an IP address using a specific router, and I speculate that I may have the same issue. I'm grateful for any insight, but otherwise I await tech support from my ISP before we start looking into it here. It is possible that I have simply connected the wires to the router incorrectly, so I want to check that first...

Problem 2, time and date settings don't persist: I have repeatedly tried to set time and date, but it never sticks. Why? Will it only take time and date from NTP? Is there some other system setting I have to set before this works?
09-03-2022 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Trouble getting set up - ArveEriksson - 09-03-2022 10:06 AM