[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spare parts for headsets
Upcraft Offline

Spare parts for headsets
I noticed there is no spare parts available for Headsets.

It will be hard to recommend long term if basic consumable spare parts are not available.

We must have easy access to replacement batteries and headset earmuff parts as they get consumed /destroyed over the years. Competitor product spare parts have been readily available and are an important part of the ecosystem.

Specifically for WH66 I cannot find any source of the battery or earmuff at this time. I checked the pricelist of several different authorized wholesale distributors and the user manuals and found no part numbers, no mention of these parts being available.

The only option now would be to throw everything away and buy another, which is unacceptable in the long term. Please ensure your supply chain has adequate parts available or make a way to buy direct with reasonable worldwide shipping if not utilising your wholesale distributors for this.
07-25-2022 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Spare parts for headsets - Upcraft - 07-25-2022 03:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any place to buy spare EHS40 cables? RNSARC 0 2,119 02-15-2022 01:11 AM
Last Post: RNSARC
Question A list of compatible wireless headsets together with the EHS36 or also directly USB? proofy 2 9,769 08-22-2019 06:08 AM
Last Post: Clan_Yealink
  What are best headsets that work with T46G Patrick Crabtree 3 13,345 04-18-2016 09:11 PM
Last Post: herrypilesis