[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
re-looking for a way to rename states on DSS
Aaron_Yealink Offline

RE: re-looking for a way to rename states on DSS
Thanks for reaching out.

To help you resolve your issue, please help to answer below questions:
1. What is the firmware verison of your device, please find it via pressing OK buttion when the phone is on idle state;
2. Which pbx platform are you using for testing?
3. Which type of DSS key do you think will confuse the cusotmer?
4. For parking lot display the phone DSS key LED can display the different status of parking, like idle is green, talking is solid red, unanswered parked call is slowly flashing red.

Thanks!

(08-07-2020 09:28 PM)bitblock Wrote:  I don't see this in the enhanced dss info - maybe I'm missing something? Sometimes when you are using a DSS key for a feature code - like a queue or day / night or call forward etc. "Talking" is not a valid indication of "INUSE" state. Is there a way to assign values for the feature codes much in the way light patterns can be created?

If not I've seen a number of people mention this before - is there a place to vote on the addition of the feature or to add our support?

Having a parking lot button read "talking" instead of nothing or "pick up" confuses the users and makes them think someone has already picked up the call.

Thanks!
09-07-2020 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: re-looking for a way to rename states on DSS - Aaron_Yealink - 09-07-2020 08:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it possible to rename labels in Remote Phonebook? info@comfine.de 2 7,834 03-18-2016 10:26 PM
Last Post: info@comfine.de