[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LDAP timeout, but no reconnect
MarcelM Offline

LDAP timeout, but no reconnect
Three things concerning ldap and microsoft AD.

First:
I connected the T54W phone via ldap to our active directory, and everything worked fine - for a while (~10 minutes), but later I need to restart the phone or change any ldap setting. I increased the ldap timeout on the server to 1 day and now I am quite sure it is a timeout problem because the problem only appears after the weekend now, and not after a few idle minutes, like before.
Shouldn't the phone automaticly reconnect ? This is pretty standard...

Second, I wonder why the codepage is wrong. ldap should be utf8, but the german umlaute like "ü" "ö" "ü" are not displayed... On the phone itself those chars are working, so they are part of the integrated fonts!

Third, the call lists don't remember the name of a caller.
06-16-2020 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
LDAP timeout, but no reconnect - MarcelM - 06-16-2020 10:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T57W LDAP delays wp92 0 1,586 03-05-2023 10:52 PM
Last Post: wp92
  Yeastar S100 and T54W BLF visual alert name LDAP gugaua 2 3,503 04-22-2022 12:08 AM
Last Post: complex1
  LDAP lookup doesn't work, though directory is basically searchable (T56A / T58) Mr_Christian 2 8,916 01-26-2018 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mr_Christian