[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
W41P Shortfalls, I'm in trouble.
jolouis Offline

RE: W41P Shortfalls, I'm in trouble.
I was a participant in the Yealink Test Club for the T41S/DD10K bundle about two months ago and reported the same short comings as major hurdles for adoption. Once you know about them you can target your product deployment (we basically decided it's only useful for very small user bases... 3-4 users in a small shared space), but given the massive feature discrepency between the normal T41S (or even T41s with Wifi dongle) and the DECT mode, those limitations need to be pointed out.

I have heard from Yealink that they are working on finding ways to implement some more of the features like BLF, XML etc. (the main issue is they are trying to do all of these "IP" things on a wireless technology that was never designed/intended to support that type of connectivity), so there may be updates in the future but I doubt the implementation will ever reach full equivalency to direct wireless/IP connection mode.
08-16-2018 01:04 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
W41P Shortfalls, I'm in trouble. - Bezalu - 08-16-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: W41P Shortfalls, I'm in trouble. - jolouis - 08-16-2018 01:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T46G sound trouble aleokos 11 28,767 10-11-2014 10:16 AM
Last Post: James_Yealink