[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bug while adding sip account
banderlog Offline

Bug while adding sip account
Hello.
When I add a sip account in the Device management platform, I need to specify a username in the format of the "number$domain" (for example 111$domain).
This is correctly stored in the Device management platform, but the phone is not registered at the same time. If I go to it via the web interface, I see there is only a registration number (111), "$domain" is not transferred.
I tried to add "$domain" via the web interface, but If I reboot the phone the setting again disappears and it does not register.
How to fix it?

In addition, if I specify the name of the server as a "domain.softswitch.com", the system writes me that Domain name or IP Address illegal.
This is strange(

We have and are working with a large number of T21 phones, not E2. Do you plan to support them with the Device management platform? it would be very convenient.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 10:22 AM by banderlog.)
07-04-2018 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bug while adding sip account - banderlog - 07-04-2018 10:08 AM