New Forum system requires email address which you used to apply for your account to replace your original username. Password stays the same.Please see this post for more details
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=40344

Yealink Test Club has been officially launched. Please visit post below to get detail information. Come and join us!
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 Handsets sharing single sip account
rich_ng Offline

2 Handsets sharing single sip account
I bought the W60B as well as an extra handset.

I want a single sip account to be shared between the two handsets so that incoming calls ring both phones..both phones hear notifications of the same voicemail box and see the same call history where applicable.

Basically I want the two handsets to function like a traditional cordless phones with 2 handsets.

I think I understand that one handset will not be able to barge in on a call in progress, but if I am mistaken, I would like to know how to set this up also.

Right now, when I try and register both handsets to the same sip account, only one handset rings. The wierd thing is, the phone that doesnt ring still displays the missed calls.
05-16-2018 03:34 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
2 Handsets sharing single sip account - rich_ng - 05-16-2018 03:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Multi Cast Paging 4+ handsets joshua@itstel.com 2 285 04-02-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: joshua@itstel.com
  W60B + 3 handsets intercom call Marcin77 3 361 03-29-2018 08:51 AM
Last Post: Marcin77
  Different Local SIP port for each SIP account on W60P SPC_Support 5 512 03-20-2018 10:35 AM
Last Post: SPC_Support
  W60B base lost sync with handsets TrK 1 616 03-01-2018 10:44 AM
Last Post: complex1