[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen timeout
kjaslow Offline

Screen timeout
I attend a lot of conference calls and make frequent use of the mute function. Because the screen blacks out sometimes, I can't just press the mute button and expect the phone to toggle mute on or off. I have to keep an eye on whether the screen has timed out to determine whether to press the mute button once or twice (once to activate the screen, and once to toggle mute). If the screen has NOT timed out, and I press the mute button twice, the mute function will be back in the same state it was in before I pressed the button at all.

I'd MUCH rather live with shorter battery life, and have the ability to keep the screen on all the time. From reading other posts, I think the screen timing out was added at some point via a firmware update. Any thoughts about helping me with my mute issue?

Thx.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2018 07:20 PM by kjaslow.)
02-23-2018 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Screen timeout - kjaslow - 02-23-2018 07:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dial Timeout alanauld 1 5,077 01-10-2021 07:02 PM
Last Post: complex1
  W60B & W56H Remote Screen Capture possible? Connexium 0 3,770 01-08-2020 09:43 PM
Last Post: Connexium