[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to blacklist incoming call number?
Michaelawertyuiol Offline

RE: How to blacklist incoming call number?
The base is not doing anything on the network. It doesn't appear in DHCP requests and is not registered and there is nothing in logs and no requests its Mac address appears nowhere. It was only in router list previously from history because after rebooting router it did not appear anymore and when trying the reset it did not appear in router logs etc. The reset is achieving nothing new, and only LED is the power.

I cannot do anything with the handset - it simply reads "searching for base". When long press wifi button no change. No registration LED flashes and phone settings - select base just keeps white on black bar "searching" for ages then beep and "registration failed".
The base remains exactly same status - only power led.

(01-05-2018 05:31 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,
After reboot, got the base a new DHCP lease time or was the lease time still running from previous request.
What I mean are you sure the base triggers the router for a DHCP request?
Please try to register the handset(s) with the base as described on page 15 of the User Guide..
Then please check if the local IP of the base is equal with the IP address the router think to have. Are both 192.168.1.248

Following procedure in manual to register the phone is useless. It does not work at all. There is no change in the base at all from pressing the wifi button, no matter even for 3 minutes. Nothing changes.

Is there not a better way to communicate?

It seems to me that the software that was attempting to upgrade the base failed and now the base is unable to reset. It is just stupid to do something over and over and pver again and get the same result. THE BASE DOES NOT RESET! THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE. Everything yopu are saying is great but IT DOESNT HAPPEN LIKE THAT HERE. The phone will not register, the base is not on the network and nothing works as per your instruction, nor per the manual. No flashing LEDs, nothing. It is power on but otherwise dead. There must be some other way to solve this than telling me to do the same things that dont work again and again!

The problem occurred because the software upgrade that was attempted with the software I downloade form your link. It never finished even after 50 minutes (it said 10). Something that happened as a result of that has broken the ability to reset. This base is either useless now and must be replaced physically, or there is a way to reset it and re-install the firmware properly so that it will function.

I spent two and a half hours last night trying to solve this. That is how I found the other software and TFTP instructions. I am not IT stupid, I am a programmer. But nothing as instructed in manuals, web or from you works!!!

There must be some other way to address this - it is NOT functioning anymore and the "reset" does not work. I don't know how many different ways I can say that.

Plus waiting at my desk to keep refreshing forum page every minute or so is time wasting and frustrating.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 06:41 PM by Michaelawertyuiol.)
01-05-2018 06:14 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to blacklist incoming call number? - Michaelawertyuiol - 01-05-2018 06:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slow to ring on incoming call rodcrux 1 7,802 01-25-2021 07:10 PM
Last Post: complex1
  internal call between two base stations fails janus 1 7,329 01-07-2021 07:20 PM
  Handheld does not receive incoming calls dunzi 3 10,225 12-02-2020 10:41 PM
  Is there no call history in web management panel in W52P? poznaniak 1 7,737 08-10-2020 12:49 PM
  How do I set number of rings before voicemail answers? ettery 1 19,581 07-15-2019 12:25 AM
Last Post: Walter_Yealink
  Anon.Call Rejection, cannot disable DJ_HiP 4 15,605 09-03-2018 03:01 AM
Last Post: DJ_HiP
  call forward not working michael.gath 2 13,889 09-03-2018 02:09 AM
Last Post: okulhealth
  Cannot transfer incoming calls EverythingVoice 0 5,340 06-19-2018 10:36 AM
Last Post: EverythingVoice
  Incoming call ringing on another accounts phone Playboater 0 4,879 05-26-2018 09:38 PM
Last Post: Playboater
  W52P/RT20 registration/number of phones capable jonathon@californiatelecom.com 1 8,746 01-17-2018 09:43 AM
Last Post: Aishion_Yealink