[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning
Travis_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning
(12-13-2017 12:38 PM)Conor Wrote:  I am trying to provision a Yealink T27p and a Yealink T21P. The setting in particular that i appear to be having issues with is distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.X.text.

When trying to change the values if the phone settings has been edited via the phones web gui the settings will not be applied to the phone. However if i import a cfg file with exactly the same parameters it will apply these settings and then will let me change these settings via auto-provisioning.

I am aware of the parameter: static.auto_provision.custom.protect, which has been set to 0. This should mean any settings set on the gui should be overwritten when i auto-provision the device.

Has anyone experienced the same or a similar issue with this setting? or any issues with static.auto_provision.custom.protect not working correctly?

Hello dear,

This is Travis from Yealink Technical Support Team, my pleasure to work for you!

For this report, I just did the local test, and it works fine with web gui setting and provision both.

Would you please tell me:
1. what kind of firmware you are using?
2. how many phones do you have?
3. how many phones have you tested with the same problem?

Please try another device and test again, if the issue still exist, please kindly offer us trace files for further analysis as below:
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Any question, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis
12-15-2017 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning - Travis_Yealink - 12-15-2017 10:02 AM