New Forum system requires email address which you used to apply for your account to replace your original username. Password stays the same.Please see this post for more details

Yealink Test Club has been officially launched. Please visit post below to get detail information. Come and join us!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P
Laz1971 Offline

Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P
I need some assistance please.

We recently purchased a W56P Handset and Base combo and our client required both SLA and the ability to manage multiple calls, up to 4 simultaneously from one SIP account on the one device as advertised. Answer a call, put it on hold, answer another call, put it on hold, answer a third call, put it on hold and then answer a fourth call, put that call on hold and then go back and retrieve the second call I had on hold already (example), all the while I have the other three calls still on hold. I am currently doing it with T48G\S phones. I need it (W56P) to behave exactly the same way. I currently assigned all incoming and outgoing calls to be handled by Handset 1.

All of this was managed under Account->Number assignment.

It appears that this is not working. My client insists that he is still only able to answer 2 calls & put on them hold and no more. How do you set up the handset to handle and put on hold 4 simultaneous calls, please?

Thank you in advance!
08-16-2017 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P - Laz1971 - 08-16-2017 07:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P Laz1971 0 301 08-16-2017 07:19 PM
Last Post: Laz1971
  Ghost Calls - SIP Scanners lhirsh 2 2,286 11-12-2015 12:11 AM
Last Post: keffa