[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLF
mannebk Offline

BLF
Hey Folks,

anybody knows how to get a second line (or rather asterisk ring group) on the W52P to signal incoming calls via BLF to just pickup the calls if nobody else does?

The background is, one of my employees is outside the office (home office) but shes also most of the time not at a "desk" but rather carries the DECT with her. So she should be able to see if some other lines got calls but dont answer them, then she could pick them up, but it should not ring, just flash, and no missed call notification!

She is kind of a secondary receptionist for all lines, so i could not just patch 25 ext. into one DECT and with all those missed calls pop ups, that would be a bit irritating.

Also, i'm using also a W52P when ever im not at my desk, so I would like the same feature for the "Boss" as well, :-), but no ringing, otherwise i would get a bit iritated while at my desk :-)

Ive got an other 22 people to use a w52p while leaving the desk, but w/o this feature, i dont see a possiblity to use the yealink dect phone.

Cheers
Manne

-Yealink: 3x T48G and 4x W52 Base (one of em very dead) / 9x W52 Handset @ 4 locations via VPN (including cell network backup uplink and cellphon calls gateway for cellphone dail out free of charge)
-Proxmox Server in a server farm with the current freePBX as VM
04-25-2015 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BLF - mannebk - 04-25-2015 05:05 PM
RE: BLF - Elaine_Yealink - 04-28-2015, 05:55 AM