[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Poll: Do you want Softphone with VPN baked in?
Softphone with VPN client
Softphone withou VPN client
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Softphone VPN
AaronL Offline

Softphone VPN
You guys are so close. Although I am very impressed by you phones, I have deployed at least 40,(small time) I have a need for a softphone solution of which I think you are the closest to provide. I am not the only one that needs this and I think you can do it relatively easily building on what you have already done.

I need a softphone with a BUILT IN VPN CLIENT. Preferably ,Open VPN. You have done this on your phones already, you have a softphone built (kinda) and the hardware on current smartphones can handle it.

No one that I can find has a softphone with a built in VPN client. I know they all "support" VPN but I specifically need it to handle at the softphone level. I don't care to have clients personal smartphone web traffic surfing across my network. That's the last thing I want to monitor.(as is required in my industry)

Please build this!

I love your your products and although your documentation can be lacking, at least you have some...
11-08-2016 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Softphone VPN - AaronL - 11-08-2016 04:55 AM
RE: Softphone VPN - Klaus_Yealink - 04-28-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Softphone VPN - Graham25 - 03-05-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Softphone VPN - jolouis - 03-11-2019, 07:15 PM