New Forum system requires email address which you used to apply for your account to replace your original username. Password stays the same.Please see this post for more details

Yealink Test Club has been officially launched. Please visit post below to get detail information. Come and join us!

Poll: Do you want Softphone with VPN baked in?
Softphone with VPN client
Softphone withou VPN client
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Softphone VPN
AaronL Offline

Softphone VPN
You guys are so close. Although I am very impressed by you phones, I have deployed at least 40,(small time) I have a need for a softphone solution of which I think you are the closest to provide. I am not the only one that needs this and I think you can do it relatively easily building on what you have already done.

I need a softphone with a BUILT IN VPN CLIENT. Preferably ,Open VPN. You have done this on your phones already, you have a softphone built (kinda) and the hardware on current smartphones can handle it.

No one that I can find has a softphone with a built in VPN client. I know they all "support" VPN but I specifically need it to handle at the softphone level. I don't care to have clients personal smartphone web traffic surfing across my network. That's the last thing I want to monitor.(as is required in my industry)

Please build this!

I love your your products and although your documentation can be lacking, at least you have some...
11-08-2016 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Softphone VPN - AaronL - 11-08-2016 04:55 AM
RE: Softphone VPN - Klaus - 04-28-2017, 10:31 AM