[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
T32 no audio RTP fs-1016
Mikee Offline

T32 no audio RTP fs-1016
Hi all,

i am new to the forum but my company has been using the Yealink product for many years now and we and our customers are happy about the products.
A few weeks ago we placed a T32 at a customers site an he reported audio problems ( one-way audio or no audio ).
after some testing we noticed that this only happens on internal calls. So after some PCAP traces i saw an strange thing and i think this is related to my audio problems i will explain:

For testing we placed 3 calls :

from external to yealink ( audio ok no problems).
from yealink to external ( audio ok no problems).
From snom 300 to yealink (internal) there seems to be one way audio.

I my PCAP trace i see the RTP protocol using codec g711 ( for the external calls ) audio seems to be fine no problems.
On my internal call between snom and yealink i see my snom trying to communicate using PT= ITU and codec G711 but the yealink phone uses PT=USA and codec is fs-1016.
i am not sure if this could be the problem i just noticed the change in codecs on internal calls.
i cant seem to find any settings related to he FS-1016 codec

The phone is connected on a 3cx PBX v12 and is running firmware 32.70.115.9
i hope anyone can help me out the problem is cracking my head for a few weeks now

Thanks in advance

greetings,

mikee
08-01-2014 09:58 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
T32 no audio RTP fs-1016 - Mikee - 08-01-2014 09:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T38 audio cutting out CWR 7 20,759 01-14-2014 11:27 PM
Last Post: CWR
  T38 audio problems kd211 6 21,646 05-27-2013 10:43 AM