[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLF vs BLF-xfer
mjradik Offline

BLF vs BLF-xfer
Is there anyway to make an individual BLF DssKey, not transfer when pressed? I know you can go into Features --> Transfer --> Transfer Mode Via DssKey, and make it "New Call", but that's global to the system.

Perfect example. We use extension BLF keys, in which we transfer, etc. But we also have call park/pickup BLF keys, which is used to park/pickup calls. The problem resides if you accidently press a park/pickup line, which already has a caller on it, you transfer the active call to the park call, so the two external people, which don't know each other are now talking to one another. NOT GOOD.

With Aastra phones, we set the BLF keys that can be transferred to type "BLFxfer", and we set the park/pickup BLF keys to type "BLF". If the park/pickup line is red, and we press it while on an active call, nothing happens.

In short I want Features --> Transfer --> Transfer Mode Via DssKey, and make it "New Call" for some BLF keys, and Features --> Transfer --> Transfer Mode Via DssKey, and make it "Blind Transfer" for other BLF keys.

This goes along the lines of the issue that's been plaguing yealink for years. If I'm on a call and press hold, then press a blf key, it transfers the call, and not makes a new call. Again, I know I can change it globally, but don't want global changes. Want individual changes.

all they need to do is create a 2nd blf key type. Right now BLF is type 16 in the config file. Make another one, like 29 for example, will be BLF with no transfer, But new call.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 06:26 AM by mjradik.)
08-25-2016 06:09 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BLF vs BLF-xfer - mjradik - 08-25-2016 06:09 AM