[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DTMF For Long Distance Carrier Code
dougher1 Offline

RE: DTMF For Long Distance Carrier Code
(09-02-2016 08:47 PM)AQS4B Wrote:  I submitted config, syslog, and pcap of scenario to Yealink by way of a Yealink partner and received the following update from Yealink Support:

“Here’s an update, by debug the information provided, our development team seems find the root cause out, and are doing some code changes to verify.
Once we verify patch would good fit for that affected long distance call scenario, will let you know. I ask team and hopefully we can add this fix onto the next release.”

Hopefully this code fix will make it into all of the S4B T4X series phones with the next firmware update.

Fingers crossed that it will be sooner than later. We've tested Polycom (CX, VVX), AudioCodes (440HD - currently using in production), and Yealink (T46G, T48G) and we prefer the Yealink for our VDI environment with S4B.

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same issue only we use Centurylink SIP trunks. All other devices work (polycom cx600, Sangoma analog). The phone client seems to have an issue not honoring rfc2833
12-15-2016 08:58 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DTMF For Long Distance Carrier Code - dougher1 - 12-15-2016 08:58 PM