[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLF and unregistered extensions
ITinvestor Offline

RE: BLF and unregistered extensions
I don't Know if this will help you. I had to go thorough 3cx for help with this. What I needed to do was have a ghost ext. (unregistered) ring on the main receptionist phone that was being used as a forward for a DID. Ill post the steps, let me know if it helps. Yealink phones do not have the ability to do it. It must be programmed through the PBX.

This is for 3CX, but the steps should basically be the same considering all companies take from each other.

In the 3CX Management Console:
1) Navigate to the "Extensions" node.
2) Press "Add Extension".
3) In the "General" tab fill in:
- Extension Number: 501 (can be anything but I suggest a number outside the other extension range)
- First Name: 1st DID (or some thing to identify that this will be the 1st DID)
- Mobile Number: the extension number of the secretary's phone (Important!)
4) In the "Voice Mail" tab:
- PIN Number: change and/or make a note of this number. It will be used to be able to access the VM.
5) In the "Forwarding Rules" -> "Available":
- "if the call is not answered within" field: how many seconds an incoming call will ring the receptionists extension before going to the VM. IMPORTANT! This number must be smaller than the equivalent number in the receptionists extension settings.
- set "No Answer: Send call to my Voice Mail"
- set "Phone is Busy: Send call to my Voice Mail"
- Check option "Ring my extension and my mobile at the same time" (IMPORTANT).
6) Press "OK" to create this extension, extension 501 in this case.
7) Navigate to the 1st DID and set it to router the calls to the newly created extension as shown in the screenshot (501 in this example).
8) Press "OK".
9) Go back to the "Extensions" node.
10) Locate and double-click the receptionists extension.
11) Go to "Forwarding Rules" -> "Available" tab and check option "I want ot be able to accept more than 1 call at the same time - uses Phone Status". As noted above, make sure the "if the call is not answered within" in the receptionists extension settings is bigger than the equivalent number in the newly created extension settings.(IMPORTANT)
12) Press "OK".

Repeat steps 1-8 for each DID you want to have its own Voice Mail, of course changing the Extension Number (e.g. 502, 503, etc) and the DID in step 7.

Now any calls coming in to a DID will ring on the receptionists extension for the set amount of seconds and if not answered will go their corresponding DID. To hear the Voice Mails of one of these extensions, dial from any other extension the Voice Mail extension and press #<DID extension number>#<DID extension PIN>#. Example: #501#<PIN>#
09-22-2014 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLF and unregistered extensions - ITinvestor - 09-22-2014 10:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remote Extensions STDSupport 1 1,754 12-09-2022 11:42 PM
Last Post: complex1
  T23G extensions registration Edie 1 5,701 12-18-2017 07:42 PM
Last Post: jolouis
  Disable full-screen display on T48S when other extensions are being called TStaudte 0 5,784 07-21-2017 05:08 AM
Last Post: TStaudte
  T23G - Setup to view incoming calls of other extensions apant 1 7,539 09-13-2016 12:53 AM
Last Post: apant
  Incoming calls are not showing up on the right extensions Sdisnie 3 10,829 11-21-2015 02:54 AM
Last Post: Yealink_Michael
  Other extensions voicemail from DSS rapix 1 7,539 11-06-2015 02:41 AM
Last Post: CWR
Wink Dialplan for quick dialing extensions lonvoice 1 6,145 10-22-2015 11:44 PM
Last Post: lonvoice
  Unable to ring extensions Arismac 1 8,112 09-01-2014 10:53 AM
Last Post: Wilson_Yealink