[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trusted SSL Certs
Lucia_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Trusted SSL Certs
(10-11-2016 02:59 AM)NickS Wrote:  Hello,

I'm trying to set up our PBX in the cloud, and one of the most important things in this case is security. We need communications between the server and the phones to be encrypted and secure, however when setting up the server with a GeoTrust Global CA cert, the test phone I have here (a T48G) does not accept it as a trusted Cert. It will not autoprovision until I turn off "accept trusted certificates only".

The Cert is GeoTrust Global CA with an intermediate. The phone server is 3CX, but I don't think the issue here lies in the server, which is why I'm coming to Yealink. Is the issue here having an intermediate?

What is the recommended method of going about getting a cert from one of the trusted CAs?

Hi Nicks,

You can manually to upload the GeoTrust Global CA to the phone.
Please go to the web ui of the phone->Security->Trusted Certificates, then upload the cert to the phone. You can refer to the picture.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-16-2016 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Trusted SSL Certs - NickS - 10-11-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Trusted SSL Certs - Lucia_Yealink - 10-16-2016 03:57 PM