[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
synchronizing please try again later / XSI Information is not complete
Solid-Profession Offline

synchronizing please try again later / XSI Information is not complete
Hi,

This is now SOLVED but I wanted to post here, so that others may benefit. I will detail the fix in a post below, for ease. I've received help via the Yealink ticketing system. This should work for you if you do NOT use Broadworks

I had this issue:

I got this phone, and it said "XSI Information is not complete" when trying to view the call history
Then I downloaded firmware: Handset-26.73.0.30.zip and opened the ROM inside it. I uploaded it. It then said "Synchronizing. Please try again later" when trying to view the call history

I downloaded the latest firmware after this (W52H-26.81.0.50.rom) and I get the issue there too

When I followed this guide:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16467

I still had the same issue

An option for "Network Directory" exists, but if I click on "Enter" it just beeps, and goes back to the main screen with the time on it too
The W52P base has also been upgraded to the firmware "Base for W52P&W56P-25.81.0.60.rom"

I have only one phone, and one base station.

Thanks

I was asked to export my bin file, for someone from Yealink to look at it. That's available at "Settings > Configuration > Export or Import Configuration" From there, you can export the .bin file

I was then told:

"Hello Sir,

I used your config and able to replicate the issue, may I know if you need to use broadwork xsi function? If you need to use xsi, then you need to fill in xsi authorization information as in this page:
[Image: 1597152227363066028.png]

Such info should be provided by the server provider. For example:
[Image: 1597152369117058576.png]

I advised that I don't need that, and can I mark it as disabled?

I was told

"Hello [REDACTED],

Yes, please import attached cfg file into your device, go by this path: Settings->Configuration->Import CFG configuration.

And if you don't even use Broadwork, please also copy below sentence into the cfg file:

bw.enable = 0"

The attachment is also available at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LR40w5R...sp=sharing

I was incredibly wary of simply importing a config like that, as when you open it in notepad it ONLY says

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
#broadword.xsi.disable

bw.xsi.enable = 0

I really didn't want to over write my current configuration, so instead I downloaded my "All Settings" configuration file, and opened it in notepad. I then edited
Code:
bw.xsi.enable = 1
to instead say
Code:
bw.xsi.enable = 0
, and I imported that instead.

After editing
Code:
bw.xsi.disable.cfg = 1
to
Code:
bw.xsi.disable.cfg = 0
in the configuration that I exported, this now works after I've imported the configuration that I exported, and edited.

I've since tried to access my call history, and I can see it (After the phone registered to the base again)
I've tested making a call from the phone, and I've tested making a call to the phone too. Everything is cool now

Attached File(s)
.cfg  bw.xsi.disable.cfg (Size: 64 bytes / Downloads: 1)
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2020 06:10 PM by Solid-Profession.)
08-12-2020 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
synchronizing please try again later / XSI Information is not complete - Solid-Profession - 08-12-2020 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  W56H - synchronizing stefano.maspero 2 3,059 11-09-2022 06:41 PM
Last Post: markvdheijden
  Handset registration failure "Synchronizing. Please try later." Smoochies Boss 1 7,049 09-10-2021 12:56 AM
Last Post: Smoochies Boss
  synchronizing please try again later matt_yealink 5 19,578 04-03-2017 09:19 PM
Last Post: complex1
  W52P "synchronizing please try later" PC-CONNECT 3 17,689 04-23-2015 10:13 PM
Last Post: James_Yealink
  W52P remote phonebook : "synchronizing please try later" karleon 1 14,632 11-29-2013 03:29 PM
Last Post: Yealink Support