[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Check/Report uptime or last boot?
AndyM Offline

RE: Check/Report uptime or last boot?
Hi Phil, thank you for your response. I checked the Action URL previously but did not find a variable that reports either uptime or last reboot date & time. Is there another variable available that provides that information that the documentation doesn't mention? I'm currently reviewing the "Yealink SIP-T2 Series/T4 Series/T5 Series/CP920 IP Phones Administrator Guide".

Also, we are looking at solutions because this month we have started to have phones that drop registration with the PBX. The phones can place calls, but the PBX shows that extension as "Unknown" with no IP address. Calls to that extension go right to voicemail, while outgoing calls work fine. There's still no registration after an outbound call, however. Rebooting the phone fixes it. This has so far only happened with SIP-T22P phones that we're aware of (this model forms about 70% of our phones). I can send a remote reboot command or walk the user through rebooting the phone. However, we need a way to confirm that the phone did in fact reboot.

Because of the simplicity of the solution, we are implementing a nightly reboot of all phones. However, we also need to be able to check for phones that are not rebooting as expected. I need to be able to do that programmatically in order to handle the scale - it is not feasible for me to log in to the web interface for each phone in our organization on a regular basis.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 03:57 PM by AndyM.)
01-17-2020 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Check/Report uptime or last boot? - AndyM - 01-16-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: Check/Report uptime or last boot? - anonymous1712222627012 - 01-17-2020, 05:25 AM
RE: Check/Report uptime or last boot? - AndyM - 01-17-2020 03:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to remotely check time is correctly set ? oliv 2 2,322 05-22-2023 05:45 PM
Last Post: oliv
  Check battery status remotely? poznaniak 1 4,132 07-05-2021 08:48 PM
Last Post: complex1
  When does "Check-Sync, reboot=false" notify cause reboot avayax 1 7,938 12-17-2016 06:29 PM
Last Post: complex1