[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot enter long distance code
MHoltAtTheMAC Offline

Cannot enter long distance code
I'm hoping someone may have an answer to a problem we're running into with our Yealink CP960.

Our organization uses 3-digit long distance codes when someone in the building dials out to another area code that's not local, which is used for tracking for billing purposes. Normally, after dialing 9-1-area code-prefix-suffix, the line beeps 3 times with the last beep going back to the tone, which is when you put in the 3-digit code to complete the call.

Well with the CP960, you cannot enter this 3-digit code, as when you put in the long distance number and hit the Dial button the line opens and dials the number, but there's no number pad available to enter the 3-digit code while the dial tone is going. The number pad only seems to re-appear after a call has successfully connected.

I've tried using the # symbol as a pause, but when it dials out, it comes back with an "Invalid Number" message.

I've looked through the settings of the Yealink web config page, and cannot find anything that changes the dial behavior to allow this.

Does anybody know how to configure a Yealink CP960 to allow the long distance code to be entered at the end? Is it even possible?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
07-01-2019 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cannot enter long distance code - MHoltAtTheMAC - 07-01-2019 06:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad CP960 - can't refresh the code to login roberto.sabbag 0 1,344 09-13-2023 08:09 PM
Last Post: roberto.sabbag