[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning
Conor Offline

Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning
I am trying to provision a Yealink T27p and a Yealink T21P. The setting in particular that i appear to be having issues with is distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.X.text.

When trying to change the values if the phone settings has been edited via the phones web gui the settings will not be applied to the phone. However if i import a cfg file with exactly the same parameters it will apply these settings and then will let me change these settings via auto-provisioning.

I am aware of the parameter: static.auto_provision.custom.protect, which has been set to 0. This should mean any settings set on the gui should be overwritten when i auto-provision the device.

Has anyone experienced the same or a similar issue with this setting? or any issues with static.auto_provision.custom.protect not working correctly?
12-13-2017 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Changing internal_distinct_ringtones via provisioning - Conor - 12-13-2017 12:38 PM