[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Default Invite packet size over 1500 MTU
Philipp Biermann Offline
Banned

RE: Default Invite packet size over 1500 MTU
(06-23-2016 10:50 AM)Karl_Yealink Wrote:  Please send the PCAP file to us, so we can check.
Please email to me(karl@yealink.com). Note that you need to copy the link of this forum, so I can know the problem.

I have the same problem (using 3CX) and a T58V:
If I reduce the Codecs to alaw, and ulaw, the packet size is 1508. That works, but, if I add G729, G722, and more, the packet size goes up to 1538.
Normally that is not of a big problem, but, depending on the receiving party or in my case I have a remote phone connected through a VPN tunnel. I simply cannot start a call.
A good SBC will most likely filter the header, and will remove unnecessary talk. But in my case this is a remote location with only one phone.

It the email address still correct?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018 06:04 PM by Philipp Biermann.)
11-20-2018 06:03 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Default Invite packet size over 1500 MTU - Philipp Biermann - 11-20-2018 06:03 PM