[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GeoTrust Rapid SSL Wildcard Cert
rmincey Offline

RE: GeoTrust Rapid SSL Wildcard Cert
(03-18-2016 04:16 PM)Yealink_Karl Wrote:  When you try to auto provision.
The server will send message to phone. If the server certificate don't include the Yealink 30 bulit-in certificate.
The phone won't accept the message from server, so you need to add the server certificate in the phone side or disable the Only Accept Trusted Certificates function. For this, you need to manual every phones.

Also the phone will send message to server side, if the Yealink CA don't include in server side, the server can't accept the phones' message.

So pleaes check the server certificate whether in the 30 bulit-in certificate or not. And also add Yealink CA to server side.

And I don't know the server certificate of your side, so you need to contact with your server provider for help.
I think you can get the certificate from them, then add the certificate in phone side.

Where can I get the Yealink CA certificate for the server?
R
05-11-2016 03:57 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GeoTrust Rapid SSL Wildcard Cert - fonewiz - 03-09-2016, 04:48 AM
RE: GeoTrust Rapid SSL Wildcard Cert - rmincey - 05-11-2016 03:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" Fritz-EDV 2 6,893 06-12-2020 04:03 PM
Last Post: Fritz-EDV
  Rapid Incoming calls not connecting dig1234 9 22,336 05-03-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: dig1234