[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
T38 picking random sip ports? Please Help
djwood Offline

T38 picking random sip ports? Please Help
Hi,

I've got some T38Gs with the newest firmware. We moved our PBX to another location, and these phones are now pointed to the new location of the PBX. They register fine, and make calls, however they go offline a lot and become unreachable because when I look at a list of the peers in my PBX I can see that the phone has selected some odd port like 8903, or 1343, instead of just 5060. These are the only phones and location to be doing this. So sometimes you look at the list of peers and everything is fine, they are on port 5062 and it's all good. Randomly, and whenever they feel like it they are switching ports. "canreinvite" is set to no.

I'm sort of out of ideas on how the phone seems to end picking random low number ports that I don't have set to let through the firewall.

Anyone seen this before? or have any ideas?

Thanks.

D.J.
10-27-2015 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
T38 picking random sip ports? Please Help - djwood - 10-27-2015 11:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Picking up second call Problem LARRYFRANK20 4 14,630 12-06-2014 09:24 AM
Last Post: Yealink_Jim