[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Falty T26 and T28
srt10venomous Offline

Falty T26 and T28
Hello.

I am not sure who to reach out to but our supplier said we need to return direcectly to Yealink.

I have a customer who was installed last october has since had 3 of there phones turn bad slowly, They said a couple have been bad from the beginning but they had spares they used instead..

Now they are looking to replace them.. How do we go about this.

Thanks,

Pls call 360-229-7166 ext101
09-29-2015 03:23 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yealink_Michael Offline
Administrator

RE: Falty T26 and T28
hello

thanks for your information

for the RMA, the process is like below :

1. send an email to support@yealink.com
2. the email should describe details about the issue you have
3. after Yealink people confirm it is hardware issue, then please connect your phone provide to replace the wrong part
4. if you can't get any help from them ,please provide the SN and MAC number of your phones together with the dealer information to Yealink , then we will try out best to help you !

BR
Michael
09-29-2015 05:42 AM
srt10venomous Offline

RE: Falty T26 and T28
Hello Michael,

I use the company Voipsupply to get most of my product... I purchase from them and keep phones instock and use at anytime my customer needs phones,

But they said since I bought the phones from them they only allow me to RMA at 1 year from the day I buy them from them.. But I count the warranty from when I sell them to my customer .. So Voip Supply says the phones were out of warrant when I contacted them although the phones were not installed to several months later at that client..

How do I get around this? also who is a dealer you would recommend on the west coast of USA for me to deal with so we can help avoid this..

This customer needs 4 new phones as they failed over the course of a year ... and they don't want to be out of pocket for these..

Please help fix this.

Thanks,

(09-29-2015 05:42 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  hello

thanks for your information

for the RMA, the process is like below :

1. send an email to support@yealink.com
2. the email should describe details about the issue you have
3. after Yealink people confirm it is hardware issue, then please connect your phone provide to replace the wrong part
4. if you can't get any help from them ,please provide the SN and MAC number of your phones together with the dealer information to Yealink , then we will try out best to help you !

BR
Michael
11-03-2015 06:39 AM