[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
CardDAV feature
butrus Offline

RE: CardDAV feature
+1 Vote for CardDAV
02-12-2015 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
nestman Offline

Has this feature been implemented in some of the recent firmware updates?
02-26-2015 02:52 AM
werwer18@hotmail.com Offline

I think the main problem here is, that YEALINK is bluntly ignoring user requests.

Carddav is just such a simple feature to add, that it s a shame that this still is not done yet. YEALINK if you read this, sit down and just do it. You want to be market leader? Just do it. You have here a free input for innovation from users. Some are already angry about it (like me). You are just ignoring it! Sure, that is another way to solve problems. Just sit it out.

From my experience, I can tell you: if you continue like this, you will be out of business in just two more years. Well, for me as a single user, it does not matter so much. If my anger gets more, I just pack this crap and throw it to the bin and buy something better and more expensive, maybe from a company who listens to their customers.

I think the decision is more up to you guys if you want to grow and how you want to do it. Ignoring customer requests is sure the worst thing you could do. Just listen to the market. If you still cant hear anything, well just close it down! No value means no business means no future for you guys. As I said, I personally dont care much if you survive or not. It is all up to you guys. Just tell you: Not this way.
08-06-2015 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user    like1    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
HaraldL Offline

+1 for carddav support
08-10-2015 05:35 AM

(07-09-2013 03:57 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hello,
Sorry we still not support it, if this is urgent for you, we suggest you contact local distributor, then they will discuss with Yealink about this feature.
They have higher priority than Forum here.
Thanks.

That is just such a poor statement. Shows pretty much that you dont care. Just find a new job then, as an admin you are just useless! NO VALUE.Confused
01-30-2016 07:32 PM

Now almost six years have passed that Yealink is aware of this user request and simply

NOTHING

has happened ever since. This is more than showing that Yealink really ignores user requests and is not willing to improve the user experience in this matter.

The bottom line is: stay away from this company and their products. Do NOT support them and their useless attitude further by buying any products from them!!!
Their ignorance and unwilligness to learn makes this forum completely obsolete. Unfortunately this is the most prevalent reason why Chinese companies are still today uncapable to compete even with stupid American companies. They are too proud to learn something! So finally it does not matter if you have a brain, in case you are not using it. Very sad story finally. Now I crash this crap and buy an AUERSWALD.
01-14-2018 01:00 PM
BenY Offline

CardDav would really be a nice feature to have !
We already have our smarthpones, computers... synced to CardDav, only our IP phones remaining !

CalDav would also be really nice, on the Android based phones such as the T56A.

Yealink, thank you very much for your support !
02-06-2018 08:17 AM
Klaus_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

Dear Customer,

I have checked with our R&D and PD, now we are evaluating this feature, and plan to add this feature with Yealink Desk phone with V84, the time should be Q4 2018, because R&D source is very limitation, so we plan to do it with DECT phone in Q1 2019.
02-07-2018 09:29 AM
BenY Offline

Thumbs Up RE: CardDAV feature
Klaus, really really good news, thank you very much ! Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 02:42 PM by BenY.)
02-08-2018 08:18 AM
Anton02071980 Offline

(02-07-2018 09:29 AM)Klaus_Yealink Wrote:  Dear Customer,

I have checked with our R&D and PD, now we are evaluating this feature, and plan to add this feature with Yealink Desk phone with V84, the time should be Q4 2018, because R&D source is very limitation, so we plan to do it with DECT phone in Q1 2019.

Great news!
Waiting for update
08-17-2018 12:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feature Request - Beep on DSSkey attendant transfer bazzacad 5 18,863 12-18-2014 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ret
  Different voicemail box access code for MWI feature fernando.lagper 10 44,085 03-03-2014 02:56 PM
Last Post: Yealink Support