[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Override Button
Dayton_Tech Offline

Override Button
We have a hosted phone system and the button programming is done within our online portal. We have a door release on our main door that can be activated by an HTTP command from our internal network only. I log into the phone(s) website and set a button to XML browser with the value being the HTTP command to release the door on a timer. This works great until we lose power and the phones reboot, all of our hosted phone system buttons are restored but the button I programmed manually through the web interface is gone. Our provider doesn't offer XML browser as a programmable button within our online portal.

I would like to program an override (which our provider allows) that will allow me to program a button to use XML browser and the HTTP command needed. However I don't know how to write the override and I'm looking for assistance.

Is this possible and could anyone assist?
09-14-2024 01:37 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yisroel_MongoTEL Offline

RE: Override Button
To see the provisioning parameters needed for your XML configuration (that you did on the Web GUI) you can export the Configuration from the device and see it there.

As far as how to do the override (basically telling your provider's system to use the provisioning parameter you need) this would be depended on your provider and how they expect things to be done, so it'd be better to ask them/on their forums.
09-16-2024 09:59 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Option to override RPS ozimarco 3 9,982 07-14-2020 12:10 PM
Last Post: complex1
  Replacing the DND button JacksonM 3 12,056 07-01-2015 06:09 AM
Last Post: James_Yealink
  Auto Provision Directory Button AntonP 1 8,659 08-05-2014 09:26 AM
Last Post: AntonP