[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RPS MAC Removal
Kopernikus Offline

RPS MAC Removal
Hello, I hope someone can help me here! I have received a phone from my provider, which I would like to configure myself. However, my SIP configuration is constantly overwritten again by the auto provision function. For this reason I would like to delete it. I went to this page "https://ticket.yealink.com" clicked on RPS Mac Removal, entered my Serial and Mac address and then clicked "submit". Now a window pops up asking for my RPS account and password. I don't have an RPS account because I configure my phone manually. What can I do?
02-04-2022 06:50 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
salim3771 Offline

RE: RPS MAC Removal
(02-04-2022 06:50 AM)Kopernikus Wrote:  Hello, I hope someone can help me here! I have received a phone from my provider, which I would like to configure myself. However, my SIP configuration is constantly overwritten again by the auto provision function. For this reason I would like to delete it. I went to this page "https://ticket.yealink.com" clicked on RPS Mac Removal, entered my Serial and Mac address and then clicked "submit". Now a window pops up asking for my RPS account and password. I don't have an RPS account because I configure my phone manually. What can I do?

Yes it is very simple. Register with Yealink, create a username and password, then log in and request removal of the device mac from the RPS service and they will do it.

Let me know if you managed it
02-10-2023 02:29 PM
bshaske Offline

I have the same kind of issue Right now I have 3 of the approx 100 phones that are tied to some other phone provider and the BVoIP Zero touch portal can't take over the phones untill Yealink removes them from RPS. Please help we can't factory reset these 3 phones.
02-14-2023 02:13 AM
aaronmedina Offline

Do I have to go to the counter to restore my sims?

04-12-2023 05:27 PM
curtcar21 Offline

I have a yealink account but not an rps account. I am trying to use phone on 3cx as we are a 3cx dealer. I can not get phone released

Can anyone help me. Please and Thank you

I have a yealink account but not an rps account. I am trying to use phone on 3cx as we are a 3cx dealer. I can not get phone released
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2024 05:04 AM by curtcar21.)
01-27-2024 04:51 AM
bitminder Offline

(01-27-2024 04:51 AM)curtcar21 Wrote:  I have a yealink account but not an rps account. I am trying to use phone on 3cx as we are a 3cx dealer. I can not get phone released

I have the same issue.
@Yealink Support: Please, inform, where to register an RPS account.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2024 06:22 PM by bitminder.)
01-31-2024 06:21 PM
seraphim19 Offline

(01-31-2024 06:21 PM)bitminder Wrote:  
(01-27-2024 04:51 AM)curtcar21 Wrote:  I have a yealink account but not an rps account. I am trying to use phone on 3cx as we are a 3cx dealer. I can not get phone released

I have the same issue.
@Yealink Support: Please, inform, where to register an RPS account.

I believe you must open a ticket with Yealink : http://ticket.yealink.com/

Or, if you have a distributor, you can talk to them and they can help set you up.
02-01-2024 10:46 PM